Data Controller:: Capfito SRL
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the operator of the site visited (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different subject (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow for better navigation, by memorizing some user choices, for example the language (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow the user’s navigation to be monitored also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent for their use.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed by him on the Site.
In the “First-party technical cookies” section, you can view the types of first-party technical cookies released by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the “Third-party profiling cookies” section.
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through your browser options:
Access the Tools menu, then Internet Options.
Click on Privacy, then on Advanced.
In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
Click on the Chrome menu, corresponding to the button at the top right.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and security section, click on the Content settings button.
Select your preferred options in the Cookie section.
Click on Tools, then on the Options menu.
Click on the Privacy and security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the Accept cookies and data from websites section.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the Privacy and security section.
Go to Block cookies and select your preferred options.
This site does not release first-party profiling cookies.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns you or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g.: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
How to update your cookie preferences